Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November Update

RECENT CHANGES...

I've reorganized the setup to make it more user-friendly. Sites for teachers will be listed on the left. Sites for students will be listed on the right of the page. There are new sites and links, so check them out. Place Value is new; I've added ABC order to the Primary sites, as well as a whole new section on Expository Writing. I've also been exploring Science links- Light, Optics, Sound, Plants, Motion and Design, Reaction Time, the Earth, Moon, and Stars, Butterflies- and Social Studies sites on the Colonial period. I've researched sites on Money, Time,Geometry, Art,and interactive Grammar, Spelling, Writing and Reading sites. All of these will be added in December.
Thanks to Megan for including my blog address in her Schoolnotes webpage for parents and her kids to utilize at home. Thanks, also, Bill and Karen, for your enthusiasm, input, and feedback.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site! My kids love using it>