Saturday, March 8, 2008

BEEN GONE TOO LONG

One of my favorite websites is Mathwire.com Features for March 2008 include activities for Dr. Seuss, St. Patrick's Day, Tangrams, and Problem-Solving. You can also access their archives for previous months and years. Get them to email you with their monthly updates. Through Mathwire I found LINKS Learning, which has teaching videos tailor-made for kids.
Jen J. - My daughter says that if you click on the November post title, it will send you to another page. Scroll down until you see the November post again. Continue to scroll down until you see "post comment." Click on that. Let me know if that helps.
I'm in the middle of a major kitchen and bathroom remodel. No stove, no sink, no toilet, no tub. Thank heavens for the master bathroom which is still intact. Spent three hours today choosing a bathroom vanity - who knew there were so many options??!!
If you're into Mosaic of Thought and Strategies That Work, be mindful of any links that take you to Stenhouse Publishing. Access to online chapters of specific titles are only good for a given amount of time. Have Stenhouse email you their notices of latest publications and link to those titles. There you'll be able to view selected chapters online. BUT for a limited time only.
Megan, have your kids post comments - I need feedback. Karen

1 comment:

Karen Whinnem said...

Hey Jen! I clicked on the Been Gone Too Long titled post and it brought me to the other page. Scrolled down and found post a comment.So it does work. Good luck!